Friday, September 2, 2011

Pampered... Finally...

I was really feeling under the weather the other day, so I decided to get a haircut and a massage. On the way to the spa (NUAT THAI Fairview) though, I started feeling like I was going down with a fever. After debating with myself, I worked-up enough energy to head to the spa. Once I entered the spa, the smell of the aromatic oils filled my senses. So after choosing the massage (I got a Swedish masssage), I was lead to the waiting area where I got a complimentary foot scrub. As for the massage itself, it was good, given that I was sniffing the whole time because my nose was so stuffy. The funny thing was, the masseur asked me if I had a fever (Sir? May lagnat po ba kayo?).




Next time, I'll try to get a massage when I'm not sick. Hopefully I'd enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment