Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweating for a cause!

Want to find out the one of the best ways to lose way? Exercising while having fun. I have been attending group exercises as far as I can remember and they have been instrumental in my weight loss. Now, what if there's a way for you to have fun, break a sweat and help those in need at the same time?!


OCTOBER 1 is the day to sweat for a cause! Everybody is invited to the biggest Charity Workout event of the year! Enjoy the best group exercise classes from Fitness First BODY JAM, BODY COMBAT RPM and RETRO along with 3 new group exercise programs SH'BAM, ZUMBA and DRUMS ALIVE!!! Everyone is invited! Proceeds will go to the GAWAD KALINGA FOUNDATION! Tickets are available at any Fitness First branch. I'm so excited because I will be on stage shadowing for my program which is BODY JAM!!!


 Here's a sample of the ticket. You can opt to join just one class and pay Php300 or go for the whole day pass for only Php700. The new programs will be for free.


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment