Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Expensive Hobby

This year, I started training as a Body Jam instructor at Fitness First. I've been attending Jam classes for 5 years and thought that might as well get a notch higher by actually teaching the class. So far, I've gotten more than what I was expecting. Being on stage and leading a dance class is surreal. Though I've been a callcenter trainer for like forever, the experience is totally different. It's like you're immersing everyone in the same vibe that you are in. It also allows you to create a new lifestyle for them, depending on the class they're attending.

Why an expensive hobby you may ask? Well you have to pay for the training and materials and the money you get back is not as high as you'd expect. I just do this for the love of the program and being able to lose weight in the process!



September 4, 2011 was a fun-filled day, jam-packed with all the cardio fun that I'm physically able to work with. It was our quarterly Lesmills workshop "leveled-up" to a super workshop. It had all the programs and all the Fitness First Lesmills instructors under one roof! I joined the Body Combat and Body Jam master classes since there two programs are my favorite. I also joined one of the new programs that they added which was Sh'bam, it was an amazing party of a class!



This is Anne Marie, she taught Body Combat, Body Jam and Sh'bam



This is Shane, one of the hottest Body Jam instructors!



Here are just some of my fellow instructores piling together.

If you wanna have an idea about the Fitness First programs, check out www.fitnessfirst.com.ph. For the Lesmills's lifechanging programs, log on to www.lesmills.com and www.lesmills.com.au.

Now back to changing lives, one class at a time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment